The privilege of worshiping together is a blessing from God, but if you are really looking to make our family your new church home, then there are many ways you can get involved beyond Sunday morning.
Pier Groups are our name for a variety of adult small group that meet throughout the week.
These include (but are not limited to)
- SUNDAY SCHOOL (9:15 am)
- EPISTLES BIBLE STUDY (2nd and 4th Sunday, 4:00pm)
- SEEKER'S BIBLE STUDY (2nd and 4th Monday, 1:30pm)
- LADIES BIBLE STUDY (Every Monday, 7:00pm)
- SENIOR'S GROUP (3rd Wednesday, 2:30pm)
- CHOIR (Wednesdays, 7:00pm)
- YOUNG FAMILIES (1st and 3rd Thursday, 6:15pm)
- CHRISTIAN MEN'S FELLOWSHIP (3rd Saturday, 8:00am) More Info...
- MOMS WITH YOUNG ONES (2nd Saturday, 10:30am)
WANT TO START YOUR OWN PIER GROUP OR SIMPLY DO SOME STUDY ON YOUR OWN? GET A FREE ACCOUNT AT