- We believe the Bible is the only inspired and infallible word of God
and as such, is our authority for living the Christian life.
- We believe there is one true God who eternally exists in three persons:
God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Holy and altogether perfect nature of Jesus, His
atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, and in His
ascension to the right hand of God the Father. We further believe in His
personal return to claim those who have trusted in Him.
- We believe the one and only way to salvation is through faith in Jesus,
the Christ, and that as believers, we should demonstrate the presence
of this gift of grace in the life we lead.
- We believe in the essential baptism (indwelling) of the Holy Spirit
by John the Baptist and first bestowed upon believers on the
day of Pentecost.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose
indwelling Christians are able to live a godly life and to strive to
live in peace with all mankind.
- We believe in the coming resurrection of both the saved and lost:
saved unto eternal life with God and the lost unto the eternal
separation from Him.
- We believe as children of God, we are to be in unity with fellow believers,
glorify God in all we do, and endeavor to lead others to a saving faith in our Lord.