- the Bible is the only inspired and infallible word of God and as such, is our authority for living the Christian life.
- there is one true God who eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- in the Holy and altogether perfect nature of Jesus, His atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, and in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father. We further believe in His personal return to claim those who have trusted in Him.
- the one and only way to salvation is through faith in Jesus, the Christ, and that as believers, we should demonstrate the presence of this gift of grace in the life we lead.
- in the essential baptism (indwelling) of the Holy Spirit foretold by John the Baptist and first bestowed upon believers on the day of Pentecost.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling Christians are able to live a godly lifeand to strive to live in peace with all mankind.
- in the coming resurrection of both the saved and lost:the saved unto eternal life with God and the lost unto the eternal separation from Him.
- as children of God, we are to be in unity with fellow believers, glorify God in all we do,and endeavor to lead others to a saving faith in our Lord.